… is now out.
The cover story, “Bridging Technology between Conventional 3D and TSV 3D Stacking,” looks at two new multi-die DRAM packages with thin profiles that minimize wirebond length.
Among the other features:
- My recap of the Apex Expo trade show in February.
- Some key areas of the Benchmark Electronics’ Robotics manufacturing process, from a prototype or new-build stage to steady-state production.
- The new IPC-2221B design standard.
- Designing high-speed, small area boards.
- Determining whether a process generate an electrostatic charge, and if so, how much.
- We answer the question, Can a flex circuit be made with platinum or gold conductors rather than copper?
- Selective soldering dwell times.
- And the latest in a yearlong PCD&F series highlighting promising new enterprises in printed circuit board design looks at startup CircuitHub’s user-driven parts library.
Check it out.