EnviroGuard 100% closed-loop stencil cleaner is said to clean all types of solder paste with a 100% closed-loop process: wash and rinse. Matched properties of 440-R SMT detergent to a specifically designed filtration/UV system that facilitates zero VOCs of wash and rinse solutions. Reportedly captures for recycling 99% of the waste paste from stencils and misprinted PCBs. The remaining 1% is said to be removed by the filtration system. Is zero discharge, with no venting requirements. Retrofits to the company’s existing stencil cleaners.

Smart Sonic,
Submit to FacebookSubmit to Google PlusSubmit to TwitterSubmit to LinkedInPrint Article
Don't have an account yet? Register Now!

Sign in to your account